Friday, October 10, 2008

As luck would have it...

I'm no photographer, but sometimes I get lucky. Really lucky, and my pictures are priceless (even if just to me). Here are the ones that take my breath away every time I look at them (I''ll post 'em as I take 'em, and maybe as I find 'em).

Will's first play in the sprinkler. He was, and still is, the happiest kid.

My little monkey, a.k.a Rachel's second Halloween

Sometimes I think she just tolerates the rest of us...


But her brother still loves her, and has from day one. Look at that face! SOOOO sweet.


Fields and fields of daffodils, but only one Rachel


Her first birthday


Right after bath; she always smelled so sweet

I wish I knew what goes on in that little head...it always seems that those wheels are turning.

These two shots are from our annual trip to Destin, two separate years, but both when they were three and equally as amazing.

Quite possibly my favorite picture ever. I love that it isn't perfect; she is off-center, and the light is all wrong, but it is so her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like her outfits!!!! They are sooo cute!! Miss you bunches!!! Wish I could hug you and your kids.